Supply and Delivery of Construction Materials and Supplies for the Repair of Municipal Gymnasium
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Agusan del Norte
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES FOR THE REPAIR OF MUNICIPAL GYMNASIUM
1. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte, through the General Funds (Repair and Maintenance of Government Facilities) intends to apply the sum of P215,975.00 being the ABC to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Construction Materials and Supplies for the for the Repair of Municipal Gymnasium. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within seven (7) calendar days after receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 24, 2022 until the deadline for the submission of bids on January 3, 2023 from the given address and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (P500.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on n/a; ____ o’clock a.m. at 2nd Floor, Office of the BAC, RTR Municipal Building, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 3, 2023, 2:00 p.m.. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on January 3, 2023; 2:00 o’clock p.m. at Office of the BAC, RTR Municipal Building, Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MR. ERLANDO V. ARAPAN
Head, BAC Secretariat
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez,
Province of Agusan del Norte
Email add: email@example.com
(SGD.)ENGR. ANTONIO B. ESPINO, JR.
6 pcs. 4″X16 polycarbonate
5 boxes tek screw
10 pcs. 1/8×1 (analoc)
42 pcs. 2″ dia stainless pipe
100 pcs. stainless welding rod
100 pcs. cutting disc
10 pcs. buffing soap
20 pcs. sanding disc
5 pcs. pre painted gutter
2 boxes blind rivets