Invitation to Bid
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Agusan del Norte
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONCRETING OF POBLACION II-BASILISA FARM TO MARKET ROAD PHASE II
- The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte through the Local Government Support Fund-GEF intends to apply the sum of P5,969,120.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Concreting of Poblacion II-Basilisa Farm to Market Road Phase II, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required (78) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184).
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on January 16, 2023 to February 6, 2023 from given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php10,000.00). The procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees.
- The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 24, 2023; 10:00 o’clock in the morning at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 6, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
- Bid opening shall be on February 6, 2023, 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon, at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) of RA 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Erlando V. Arapan
BAC Secretariat, Head
OFFICE OF THE BAC
2nd Floor, RTR Municipal Hall
RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte
ENGR. ANTONIO B. ESPINO, JR.
A.1.1 (8) Provision of Field Office for Engineers 2.60 months
8.5 Project Billboard 2.00 each
8.7 (2) Occupational Safety and Health 1.00 lumpsum
8.8 (1) Traffic Management 2.60 months
8.9 Mobilization/Demobilization 1.00 lumpsum
102.3 (a) Roadway Excavation Surplus Common 367.37 cu.m.
104-2 embankment from Roadway Excavation 367.37 cu.m.
104.1.a Embankment from Borrow 305.25 cu.m.
105 Subgrade Preparation 2,358.62 sq.m.
201 Aggregate Base Course 635.59 cu.m.
311 (1) PCCP 200 mm thick 1,990.99 sq.m.
500-1 RCPC 910 MM ø (36” ø) 27.00 lin.m.
500-a1 RCPC 610 MM ø (24” ø) 7.00 lin.m.
506 Stone Masonry 25.00 cu.m.
603-3A Metal Guardrall including concrete post 213.50 lin.m.
603-3.a.2 Metal Beam end piece 4.00 each
605 (1) a Danger/Warning Signs (60 cm Triangle) 2.00 each