Invitation to Bid
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Agusan del Norte
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONCRETING OF POBLACION II-BASILISA FARM TO MARKET ROAD
1. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte through the Local Government Support Fund-Financial Assistance to Local Government Unit (Department of Budget and Management) intends to apply the sum of P10,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Concreting of Poblacion II-Basilisa Farm to Market Road, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required (130) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184).
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on June 25, 2022 to July 18, 2022 from given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php10,000.00). The procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees.
6. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 4, 2022; 10:00 o’clock in the morning at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before July 18, 2022. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
9. Bid opening shall be on July 18, 2022, 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon, at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) of RA 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Erlando V. Arapan
BAC Secretariat, Head
OFFICE OF THE BAC
2nd Floor, RTR Municipal Hall
RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte
ENGR. ANTONIO B. ESPINO, JR.
Part A. Facilities for Engineer
A.11 (8) Provision of Field Office for Engineers 4.20 months
Part B. Other General Requirements
8.5 Project Billboard 2.00 each
8.7 (2) Occupational Safety and Health 1.00 lumpsum
8.8 (1) Traffic Management 4.20 months
8.9 Mobilization/Demobilization 1.00 lumpsum
Part C. Earthworks
102.2 Roadway Excavation Surplus Common 762.16 cu.m.
104.2 Embankment from Borrow 2,286.48 cu.m.
105 Subgrade Preparation 2,858.10 sq.m.
Part D. Sub-Base and Base Course
200 Aggregate Subbase Course 762.16 cu.m.
201 Aggregate Base Course 857.43cu.m.
Part E. Surface Course
311 (1)8.1 PCCP 200 mm thick 2,858.10 sq.m.
Part F. Reinforcing Steel Bar
404 Reinforcing Steel Bar 3,114.37 kg.
Part G. Structural Concrete
405 Structural Concrete Class A 50.19
Part G. Special Team
SPL-1 Care of Water 1.00 lumpsum