INVITATION TO BID FOR REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF GOVERNMENT VEHICLE (RESCUE VEHICLE)
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Agusan del Norte
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez
Invitation to Bid
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF GOVERNMENT VEHICLE (RESCUE VEHICLE)
1. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte, through the supplemental budget intends to apply the sum of P265,204.80 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Repair and Maintenance of Government Vehicle (Rescue Vehicle). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte now invites bids for Repair and Maintenance of Government Vehicle (Rescue Vehicle). Delivery of the Goods shall not exceed thirty (30) calendar days upon winning bidder’s receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Office of the BAC, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 12, 2021-January 20, 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (P500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on N/A, ____ o’clock in the morning at BAC Office, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 20, 2021. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 20, 2021 at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon at BAC Office, 2nd Floor Municipal Building, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Elton G. Panulaya
Head BAC Secretariat
Office of the Bids and Awards Committee
2nd Floor Municipal Building,
Remedios T. Romualdez,Agusan del Norte
(SGD.)ENGR. ANTONIO B. ESPINO, JR.
Itemized Job Description
Injector Assy Fuel