Invitation to Bid
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Agusan del Norte
Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 50 KVA TRANSFORMER AND METERING ACCESSORIES OF EVACUATION CENTER
1. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte through the Special Purpose Appropriation intends to apply the sum of P399,538.70 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of 50 KVA Transformer and Metering Accessories of Evacuation Center, Purok 10, Dalicanan, Barangay Balangbalang, RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required (30) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184).
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on August 11, 2023 to August 22, 2023 from given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (Php500.00). The procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees.
6. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on ___, 10:00 o’clock in the morning at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before August 22, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
9. Bid opening shall be on August 22, 2023, 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon, at BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR) of RA 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Erlando V. Arapan
BAC Secretariat, Head
OFFICE OF THE BAC
2nd Floor, RTR Municipal Hall
RTRomualdez, Agusan del Norte
ENGR. ANTONIO B. ESPINO, JR.
B.5 Project Billboard/ Sign Board 1.00 each
B.7 (2) Occupational Safety and Health 1.00 l.s.
B.9 Mobilization/Demobilization 1.00 l.s.
B.25 Detailed Engineering and Architectural Design 1.00 l.s
1102 (10) Pole Mounted Distribution Transformer (OISC)with Complete Accessories 1.00 l.s.
1102 (13) Current Transformer 1.00 l.s.